Material and clothing contributions.
Donations of clothing are the lifeblood of Suited for Success. We would love your contribution, but please read the guidelines below prior to making your donation. Thank you!
Before donating clothing, ask yourself:
“Would I wear this outfit to an interview or to work tomorrow?”
● All items must be on hangers, in style, in season, clean, no stains or tears and pressed.
Types of Clothing Accepted
● New or gently worn, and not more than 5 years old or a
● Suits, Dresses, Pantsuits, Blouses, Skirts and Pants
● Shoes, Purses, Briefcases, Jewelry and Scarves
● New Panty Hose in conservative shades and all sizes
● We accept all sizes: Misses, Petite, Junior, Plus Size and Tall
● We always have a need for size 16 and above
Types of Clothing NOT Accepted
● Clothing in trash or plastic bags
● Used cosmetics, undergarments or pantyhose
Donation Drop-off Times
Donations are accepted during our normal business hours, Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.